Hwy 62 Open Studio Art Tours catalog is a high quality magazine featuring the artists, businesses and galleries participating in the Open Studio Art Tours and a map marked with participating locations. The catalog is available free of charge at various locations in the Morongo Basin and Coachella Valley.
The catalog serves as an ongoing resource for locals, art collectors, business owners and arts patrons who want to contact artists directly, and as a tour planning guide and souvenir for our visitors.
- 10.500 Catalogs distributed in 2017 throughout the Morongo Basin, Coachella Valley and beyond.
- Sponsor Directory Listing on newly redesigned website.
- Featured and Patron Sponsors featured on marketing posters.
- Longevity - one of the largest annual events in the hi-desert on its 17th year
- Visitors - an estimated 10,000 visitors annually coming from all areas of California, the southwest US and internationally from places like Canada and Europe, as well as a strong local following.
- Destination Event - many visitors plan to stay through the entire weekend, taking time to enjoy the area. Our guests generate an estimated $500,00 annually in lodging, eating and shopping.
- Quality Visitors - a recent study by Americans for the Arts show that cultural tourists spend twice as much as other tourists -- $39.96 vs. $17.42
Ad Specifications: Send print quality high resolution (300 ppi minimum) camera-ready ad to firstname.lastname@example.org Participating Artist Studio, map numbers will be added after they are assigned. You will have an opportunity to proof your ad before print. MBCAC is not responsible for the print quality of low resolution images (under 300 ppi).
Payment is due with ad copy. Payment may be check, cash or credit card. Deadline is June 1, 2018 for ad copy, camera ready art and payment. No exceptions.
Sponsorships and donations go toward promoting and improving the Open Studio Hwy 62 Art Tours and other exhibits, events and arts programs offered by the Morongo Basin Cultural Arts Council. Donations are also gratefully accepted. MBCAC is a 501(c)(3) organization.
For questions or more information, please send an email to email@example.com